Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What's Cookin' Good Lookin'?

Wayne and I love cookin' things.  Especially things that are easy to pick up at the super market.  My boss sells her own chicken's eggs.  I've never known chicken eggs to be colors other than white.  Here are our typical eggs:
I was learning to make bread.  Although I still have a long way to go, I know a little something about kneading and rising.  Here's photos of my first attempt.  Surprisingly still produced decent dough for pizza.


Pasta sauce in the making.  Yep.  Not made from a can!
Dough Rising
Finished product.  Looking pretty freaking good aye?  Yep.  Wayne loved it.  We'll make this for all new guests.


The best thing about pizza is having dessert.  Here's my homemade dessert.

Cream cheese chunks to swirl!
swirled
Final brownies swirled and delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment